Thursday 15 January 2009

July 2008
















I'M DENIED COMMUNICATING WITH RESIDENTS

I've taken it upon myself to write to every home in Druids Heath and ask the home-owner their views in a questionnaire. I tried to get this all done as a councillor through council expenses, but they said "because I was criticising the council they wouldn't allow it".
So I'm doing it myself, out of my own pocket, I've printed off 2,300 letters, with questionnaires and posted them out today, so far it's cost me nearly £1,000.
I'm hoping that residents read my letter and respond back.

It's only been a couple of days and I'm inundated with responses, far too many for me to handle alone, I've had to ask for assistance and help from Labour Party helpers, which they were only to glad to assist with. The hardest part will be collating answers for each of the questions and then taking account of the written comments on each of the forms. This is slightly more work than I thought I would have to be doing, there are hundreds of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment