Friday 17 December 2010

Sorry I Don't Quite Understand, I'm Going On Leave



















Here you are, this is what really annoys me, in particular it's annoying because its Birmingham City Council managers who don't seem to have a grip on reality or what's going on around them.
Yesterday I sent an email out to a manager of a section within the Council, following a case at one of my advice centres, I had a reply back which said "I will be out of the office starting 16/12/2010 and will not return until 29/12/2010. Any urgent enquires please contact ********or ************on 464 *****. Thank you". So I redirect to one of the named alternative officers to get another email back which went like this "I will be out of the office starting 16/12/2010 and will not return until 04/01/2011. I will respond to your message when I return".
Now the second officer is managed by the  first officer, so do you really think they have a grip on whats going on around them, because I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment