Wednesday 8 December 2010

Mistakes Happen












As someone who worked all of his life in manufacturing, there are always occasions when mistakes are made, so long as lessons are learnt, no one had been hurt as such, they become part of the daily life at work.
However from time to time there are mistakes and there are mistakes, really big ones, that bring down everyone from up on high to know what took place, what corrective actions are being taken and how can it be prevented in the future.
Then I read about whats happened at the US Treasury. If they want to throw any work my way, with my past experience, knowledge and ability to problem solve. I know I can help sort how to resolve the problem for them, quite easily and quickly.
I'll have that Lamborghini in yellow, please, that penthouse flat over there,  that rather large nice yacht,  that oil painting is gorgeous, I'll have two of them, oh and that .............

No comments:

Post a Comment